1. What is your previous computer experience?

My previous computer experience stems from when I was young like 12 Ive been playing games/photoshop for awhile but I like to still learn more

2. What do you hope to get out of this class?

Learn and get an education so I can one day be able to get more practice with photoshop/ draw

3. What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?

Photoshop I have been using it since I was 12 or 13 I think but I've  used it quite a to like I could make good cover for a magazine an even make some spicy memes.

4. Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?

Yes two to be honest an no BUT I WANT IT REALLY BADLY PLS GIVE ME!!!!

5. Do you use a Mac or PC?

I use a acer but I will be getting a personal custom Mac laptop later on I also have a pc but that got fried

6. What do you hope to do with your major?

Perhaps one day make a great game make some cool art with it an maybe make....some spicy memes

7. Who is your favorite artist?

I kinda don't have a favorite artist I just was inspired by an annonomus artist that isn't around anymore

8. Who is your favorite musician? 

Eeeeeeeeh......Im not the type of guy that likes a certain band or musician but.....I do have a lot of liking to a lot of video songs. guess I can list about two of them soooooo

persona 3 - Mass destruction

An I guess a LOT OF KIRBY MUSIC

9. Tell me something interesting about yourself?

Im not the type to be that social I guess I mean I'm not social on the web but I mean....yeah I got nothing to really talk about...

10. Write a five line story?

Five words to describe my self

"YOU NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIIIINNNNN"

11. Post an image on the blog.

YE there ya go



Comments

Popular posts from this blog