Zachariah Huber
HW 6


After reading this article, it made me remember that everything on TV with these celebrities could almost be lies.  Including those ads you see on the bill boards or even in magazines could also be a lie as well.  What I mean by this is that most people only see ads and wish they can be like them or be as beautiful as them. Then, they go out to buy the product so they would become as beautiful as them but instead they only feel cheated out of their money. Therefore, they should realize its's almost always a photo shop image in a magazine or ad. This doesn't just happen to one person this happens to possibly everyone almost everyday and it's cruel. If anything now that I read this from multiple sources a while back, I can say I don't really trust ads about beauty products and clothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog